Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Sentimental Circus Again

I went back to Kinokuniya as I really regretted not getting the loose stickers and wanted to get them. Sadly, the stickers were no longer available! Most of the Sentimental Circus collection is sold out at Kinokuniya in Ngee Ann City/not on display, however to my delight and relief the stationery section in Basement 1 of Takashimaya had a whole bunch of Sentimental Citcus items! However they did not have the stickers :(

This is what I came back with~ The memopad and large memopad in another design that I didn't see at Kinokuniya the last time. As well as 3 of the 4 available mini memopads. Also spotted two other post-it designs I previously did not see the clear one selling at Kinokuniya last week. And two more files, these have multiple sections~

The first design, I like the background detail - the design and colors, and how the pictures are layered Gives illusion of depth (: This one has 5 sections.

Second design! Love the background detail too, the hanging design and the layering This has 4 secctions.

There were 4 designs available for the mini notepads, but I didn't want to be an excessively greedy little hoarder ^^ Ended up with 3.

There are 2 designs per pad, 50 sheets per design.

I got this design cos I like the background detail of the first sheet and the curtain design of the second sheet (:

This is my favorite pad out of the bunch, I really like the second sheet for the pastel colors, design and detail. I also like the first sheet cos of the background, and the bright foreground adorned with the Circus characters.

The 6 designs of memosheets.

The other transparent post-it~ I did not see this in Kinokuniya, so I immediately got it when I saw it in Basement 1. I do prefer the other transparent design though!

I saw this at Kinokuniya the other day but didn't buy it, caved in and got it this time

All four post-it designs~ My favorite is still the top left!

Memopad~ I did not see this design in Kinokuniya the other day, so I immediately had to get this as well.

The sticker/seal sheet~

Pad has 5 designs, 20 sheets per design. I really like this sheet for the lace design at the bottom, the detail of the lines, the hanging design on the top and the cute characters!

I like the curtain design too!

3rd design.

The polka-dotted background is too cute! and the design at the bottom is sweet. And the detail at the top that's supposed to make the sheet look like it's in a spiral notebook ^^

5th sheet, I like the bottom left corner and the background detail!

The large memopad that Kinokuniya did not have. The size is good for letters~

This sheet is sweet, I like the striped background and the detail of the stripe. And the hanging detail and curtain~

2nd sheet.

3rd sheet.

4th sheet. This is definitely too dark to write on. And sadly, the other side of all the dark sheets are plain white.

My whole Sentimental Circus collection! :D I really really want the sticker, perhaps if I'm lucky I'll see them someday ^^ Magazine/file boxes were also available (in 2 designs) but I didn't get those. There was a letter set too in the black design.

Yes, lately I've been addicted to hauling stationery, actually I also got some Kireizukin Seikatu and Kutusita Nyanko items along with this, shall do another post soon. I really had to stop myself cos Kireizukin Seikatu is really sweet, and I spotted the older collections of that and Kutushita Nyanko being sold in Basement 1. I resisted and only got a few items but I really really want to get more, the designs are so lovely and the colors are sweet! The Kireizukin Seikatu notebooks especially TT

4 comments:

  1. Hi, where did u get the file with the 5 sections above? I HAVE BEEN DYING TO FIND IT!!!! Couldnt find it at NBC bugis and Urban Write tampines(though they did sell a variety of the sentimentak circus files) Thanx!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Kimberly ♥
    As stated in the post, I got it from he stationery section in Basement 1 of Takashimaya. However this was 5 months ago, so I'm not sure if they still have it! You could also try the NAC of Liang Court Kinokuniya branches (:

    ♥ Karisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanx sooo much!!! Going Taka soon!!! (hoefully)... i cant believe my friends dont think that sentimental circus is cute... they think im crazy... :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Kimberley ♥
    My friends don't think it's cute either T_T Hope you can find what you're looking for! They do bring in stock every few months or so, so if not I guess you could always wait till the next time^^

    ♥ Karisa

    ReplyDelete