Friday, June 10, 2011

Accessories Haul from Diva & F21

First was Diva, there was a sale^^
Gold bangle, multi-chain necklace, green bangle set, peach hairband~

Gold bangle. I'm really loving my Liz Lisa heart ring, been wearing it everytime I go out (´౪`)

Green/gold bangle set

Then it was a bunch of "ethnic" type accessories in Forever 21. Love this colorful dangly necklace (´౪`) It's actually 2 layers of colorful beads and gold chains hanging down, really love this!

Turquoise is the ever-present color in ethnic style accessories (: White, black and turquoise beads woven in a hanging pattern with black feathers at the end. Nothing spells ethnic-kei accessories like feathers!

Long necklace with gold pendant, leaves and dangling black feathers.
Great for sprucing up a plain white tee (:

Cute ring with a moose!

Wearing the pretty peach hairband I got from Diva!
Love the thick width and big ribbon (´౪`)

Trying out the EyeLabo lashes. The bottom ones are Natural Angel 003, cut in half, I'm only using it as an outer half lash. Top is Sexy Doll 002, really love the design!


And in case ya haven't noticed I tweaked the layout a bit, switched to the design/layout mode from the classic mode while trying to maintain the same-ish theme as the previous one. Still not really used to it as I'm really used to editing with HTML, and know nuts about xml and all the weird codes the new template thing has; which is why I've never really bothered switching all this while^^ But, gotta move on with the times right? ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment